Easy Capture & Thumbnail is the most innovative and easy-to-use professional screen capture application available. Designed specifically for web designers and artists, but user-friendly for any Windows user who needs an effortless, effective way to work with "snapshots" of Windows screens.
Compare many other "huge" and expensive screen capture application, Easy Capture & Thumbnail is much easier to use, even a child still need not read any manuals to get started. Without any useless functions that other screen capture application are included only to get more money out of your pocket, Easy Capture & Thumbnail provides 3 capturing mode: fullscreen, windows object, region. It is enough for all web designers and artists.
1. Simply click button to capture fullscreen, windows object and any region of your screen.
2. Sits in the Windows system tray. You can use tray menu to capture images.
3. Can redefine your hotkeys to capture images.
4. Can play sound alerts when you capture any image.
5. Zoom factor slider make it easier to change the images to the thumbnails.
6. The inching switch help you to make the accurate thumbnails with any width and height.
7. You can save the images to JPEG images or Windows bitmap images.
Tell us your experience with Easy Capture & Thumbnail2.02
RELATED PROGRAMS Our Recommendations
Webpage Thumbnail Creator TRIAL Webpage Thumbnail Creator is a software that helps you: Convert your local HTML, MHTML or TEXT files to images. Capture websites screenshot from any URL. Generate thumbnails of web pages. Get website list from a remote server Send thumbnail list to a remote server via HTTP POST It supports... Download
Website Thumbnail Capture TRIAL Website Thumbnail Capture tool creates thumbnail screen shots of web pages, downloads underlying HTML code and saves them to your hard drive. The software allows to load and save up to a thousand URLs at once and create galleries of thumbshots. Several web screen shot resolution sizes are... Download
CaptureScreen FREE CaptureScreen is easy to use: Right-click for contextual menu access. Move and size the window to the desired location, and select the "Capture" command for a region capture of the screen, or the "Full Screen" command for a full capture of the screen. Save the capture with the "Save" command;... Download